A Program In Leading With Emotional Intelligence
Leadership is fundamentally about facilitating high performance, getting others to do things effectively and efficiently. One of the most important applications of emotional intelligence is in helping leaders foster a workplace climate conducive to high performance. Most leaders recognise the importance of keeping people engaged, motivated and committed to their work and organisation. Indeed, it’s a common requirement of most leadership positions. However, most leaders will also tell you that keeping people engaged, motivated and committed isn’t so easy a task. Many factors influence an individual’s motivation ranging from day-to-day tasks, right through to the working styles of colleagues. What is motivating for one can be de-motivating for others. The Leading with Emotional Intelligence Program is a powerful one or two leadership program bringing together the latest developments in Neuroscience, Human Motivation and Emotional Intelligence to help leaders enhance levels of motivation, commitment and engagement in their teams.
This program has been designed to help leaders enhance levels of motivation, commitment and engagement in their team.
In this program, participants will:
- discuss what employee engagement is, how it’s typically measured and why it’s important to organisational performance,
- examine feedback on engaging leadership competencies and determine leadership behaviours you could demonstrate to enhance staff motivation and engagement, and
- practise applying models and techniques for enhancing individual staff motivation and engagement at work.
- An in-depth understanding of emotional intelligence and how to practically apply it in the leadership of people.
- Understanding employee engagement and why it’s important to organisational performance
- Insight, feedback and know-how on leadership competencies that motivate and engage people
- A model, process and techniques for enhancing individual staff motivation and engagement at work.
Two-day or one day facilitated workshop including:
➢ An emotionally intelligent leadership assessment completed as pre-work.
➢ Inspirational content.
➢ Participative methods.
➢ Experiential scenarios.
➢ Role-play based applications.
➢ Post-program action learning project.
➢ Optional post program executive coaching.
At the program, we provide them with their Feedback Report, a Development Tips workbook and expert led debrief and action planning methodologies to help leaders leverage strengths and address development opportunities.